1. Purpose of using personal information: YAMAZEN will use personal information only for the purpose of responding to or making necessary arrangements for the customer's inquiries, request, and desires.
2. Management of personal information: YAMAZEN will pay attention to preventive and safety measures in the management of this site in order to block unauthorized access to and the falsification, destruction, loss, or leakage of personal information.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties: YAMAZEN will not provide third parties of personal information, except for any of the following cases.
(1) Personal information is disclosed with the consent of the customer.
(2) The disclosure of personal information is demanded by law.
(3) Personal information is entrusted to YAMAZEN's contractor managing this site on behalf of YAMAZEN.
4. Entrustment of personal information: For the purpose of the smooth management of the site, YAMAZEN has been outsourcing a part of the management of the site to a contractor, to which YAMAZEN has been entrusting personal information. YAMAZEN selected the contractor that handles personal information properly, and YAMAZEN has been and striving with the contractor for the proper management of personal information and the maintenance of confidentiality.
5. Disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal information: YAMAZEN will respond to a reasonable extent to the customer or customer's proxy if s/he requests the disclosure, correction (or addition), or deletion of the customer's personal information.
Company name: YAMAZEN CO., LTD.
Address: 2441-1 Shidenoki, Hatta, Iga-shi, Mie 518-1155
Tel.: 81-595-20-9250; Fax.: 81-595-20-1906